DAY 3 WITH GM DIET



DAY 3 - VEGETABLES & FRUITS ONLY
So in day 3, GM suggested to eat only vegetables (all sorts of vegetables except potatoes, beans, peas and corn) & fruits (except banana), and to drinks a lot of water (6-8 glasses).

You can read the articles about day 3 here:
http://www.gmdietworks.com/general-motors-diet/gm-diet-day-3.html

BREAKFAST
I had crispy mushroom and 1 cup of pineapples.

LUNCH -
I have event (kenduri aqiqah) today, and luckily they served mixed rice. So i had mixed vege, with salad, watermelon and oranges.

DINNER -
Steamboat at johnnys (i only had vege).

ACTIVITIES -
Shopping

EXPERIENCES -
On the 3rd day, my stomach feel a bit upset. I regularly visit the restroom compared to yesterday. Due to that, i'm a bit tired and weak. But amazingly i still can go shoppping. Hahahaha! The good news is, i can feel the different in my waist area. My jeans a little bit loose and i can fit two of my fingers around it which before this my belly stuck out like jello.  Yeay! I feel great about it.


breakfast

lunch



dinner