Cauliflower Cheesy Pancake



Salam peep,
 
Yesterday I break my fast at McD drive thru since I couldn't make it to break my fast at home. I ordered one set of mcd chicken and while waiting for my meal, I looked up at the menu board and I saw one of my favourite breakfast dish which is "Hashbrown"... huhu..it's been a while I haven't had my hashbrown when I'm on this diet. So last night, I googled up any possible recipes that can be as a substitute to hashbrown since my head couldn't resist anymore thinking about that hashbrown. I found it and decided to make one for my sahur.. 
 
Bahan2:
  • 1 cauliflower (finely grated)
  • 2 biji  telur
  • 1/2 c cheddar cheese, grated
  • 1/2 t serbuk kari (more of less to taste)
  • 1 sudu tepung jagung
  • salt
  • butter
  • cili hiris/daun bawang (optional)
 
Cara2:
  1. Rebus cauliflower sehingga empuk lebih kurang 10 minit. Toskan dan lenyekkan sementara masih panas. Masukkan cheese, telur, tepung jagung, serbuk kari,daun bawang dan garam secukup rasa.
  2. Panaskan kuali dengan sedikit butter (medium high heat).
  3. Bentukkan bulat2 dan masak sehingga kedua2 belah keperangan dan rangup.
 
I made the batter the night before and fried it early in the morning, piping hot~! I would say this is the best substitute hashbrown so far. You can dip this with sour cream to make it more tastier. Enjoy this recipe~!