DAY 7 WITH GM (FINAL DAY)




DAY 7- BROWN RICE, VEGETABLES & FRUITS ONLY
Today is the final day, and GM suggested to eat brown rice, vege and fruits (recommended berries).
Again i didn't buy berries so i ate any types of fruits available in my fridge. I only have oranges and melons. I think that should do!

You can read the articles about day 7 here:
http://www.gmdietworks.com/general-motors-diet/gm-diet-day-7.html

BREAKFAST
I had 2 oranges with green tea.

LUNCH -
I had 1 cup of brown rice with stirred fried vege.

DINNER -
I had 1 cup of brown rice with stirred fried vege and fried mushroom.

ACTIVITIES -
None

EXPERIENCES -
I weighted myself today at the end of the day and to my surprise i've lost nearly 2 kg with this programme and I'm really happy with the result and definitely i'll do this again probably every once a month. Today i feel more energetic and comfortable.


lunch


dinner