DAY 6 WITH GM DIET




DAY 6 - MEAT & VEGE ONLY
So in day 6, it is similar like previous day, except that yesterday GM suggested to eat a lot of tomatoes which i didn't follow because i didn't have tomatoes. I cheat a little bit! Hahaha...
And you have to avoid any high g.i (glycemic index) vegetables such as potatoes, corn, peas, pumpkin etc).

You can read the articles about day 6 here:
http://www.gmdietworks.com/general-motors-diet/gm-diet-day-6.html

BREAKFAST
I made beef patties and eat it with cucumber and salad. Just a simple meal to satisfy my hunger in the morning. I also drink up 1 liter of warm green tea. That's it!

LUNCH -
I had lunch with my friend and at first i was looking for beef steak but i end up ordered fish & chips. But i didn't eat any of those chips.

DINNER -
Again i love spicy food and i made steam fish with lime and it is delicious!

ACTIVITIES -
Swimming

EXPERIENCES -
Nothing odd an unusual today. I just feel that i'm back with my normal routine which is doing my atkins. Love it!



lunch

dinner