DAY 5 WITH GM DIET



DAY 5 - MEAT & VEGE (TOMATOES) ONLY
So in day 5, GM suggested to eat lots of protein and vegetables, and to drinks a lot of water (6-8 glasses). It is recommended to eat a lots of beef and tomatoes. But i don't have all that in my fridge, so i just use what ever source of protein and vege i have.

You can read the articles about day 5 here:
http://www.gmdietworks.com/general-motors-diet/gm-diet-day-5.html

BREAKFAST
Throughout the programme, i'm craving for spicy food. So I cooked spicy kam heong chicken and i ate it with lots and lots of salad & ulam2. Nice! Well, even though in this programme, does not recommend oily food, but as an asian, i can't help it. Spicy food is my comfort food.

LUNCH -
Again today is oily day for me, i ate deep fried mushroom. I love the crunchiness each time i bite them. Definitely will cook

DINNER -
At night, i'm too lazy to cook. Luckily i still have my kam heong chicken and another round of deep fried mushroom for me.

ACTIVITIES -
Zumba Day @ Home for 20 minutes

EXPERIENCES -
Today is the best day because i could eat almost anything except fruits. I didn't feel any discomfort and pain here and there. I'm happy!


lunch


dinner